2020-2021 Meal Service Information
Welcome to the new school year and a new way to stay updated on meal service for your students! Please continue to check here to stay informed.
Grab-n-Go Meals – pick-up only
Camas School District has resumed providing meal services to ALL students and siblings, between the ages of 1-18 years of age, at no charge. Families do not have to have free or reduced benefits to receive meals.
Due to most students being on campus 4 days a week, several changes have been made regarding meal pick-up and delivery options:
- All bus route deliveries have been discontinued as of Friday 4/16/21
- Grab-n-Go pick up for Liberty Middle School was discontinued Friday 4/23/21
- Weekly meal box pick up will be WEDNESDAY ONLY, 10 AM – 2 PM at Skyridge Middle School and Camas High School
- Breakfast and lunch are served daily at every school for in-person learning
The following meal options are still available if your student is not eating at school each day:
Effective January 4, 2021: Weekly meal boxes are now available if you do not want to pick up meals daily. Meal boxes include seven breakfasts and seven lunches per child. If you would like to sign up for a weekly meal box, please use the link below. Weekly meal boxes can be picked up WEDNESDAYS ONLY at Skyridge Middle School or Camas High School from 10 AM – 2 PM. The online form below, must be completed in order to receive a weekly meal box. Remember, you must pick up your meal box at the location you chose on your order form, on your chosen day, at the above mentioned times.
Weekly Box Meal order forms for are now available online at WEEKLY MEAL BOX ORDER FORM.
Regular meal services include:
- Daily Grab-n-Go meals are available for pick-up Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at Skyridge Middle School (9:15 – 11 AM)
- There will be NO Wednesday meal service at any Grab-n-Go sites with the exception for those signed up for weekly meal box pick up.
- ALL curbside Grab-n-Go lunch services can be picked up at Skyridge Middle School. Previous pick-up locations including elementary sites and Liberty Middle School have been discontinued.
- ALL bus route meal deliveries have been discontinued as of 4/16/21.
Questions? Please contact Tamara Westmoreland at 360-335-3000, ext. 79094 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, could you please remove Liberty as a Grab-n-go pick up spot and add a little note at the top announcing that as well?
Free & Reduced Meals
Eligible Camas School District students can receive free or reduced-price meals and other benefits. Breakfast will be served at no cost to those children who qualify for free and reduced-price meals. Lunches will be served at no cost to children who qualify for free meals and to those who qualify for reduced-price meals in kindergarten through 3rd grade. All other students (preschool and grades 4–12) will be charged regular rates.
*NEW* Free and reduced meal applications are now available online through your Skyward Family Access Account! Please log into your Skyward Family Access account with your district issued username and password at click on Food Service, Applications, then Add Application. You must follow all steps in the application for it to be submitted. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Tamara Westmoreland at 360-335-3000 ext 79094 or email@example.com.
MyMealtime.com Account Instructions
Parents now have the opportunity to view their student’s lunch purchase history and current balance as well as make credit card deposits online. PLEASE NOTE: There is a charge of 5% per transaction for using this service.
To create a MyMealtime.com account, you will need your student’s ID number. This number is viewable in Skyward Family Access under the Student Info tab. Having trouble? Contact Tamara Westmoreland at 360-335-3000, ext. 79094 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to https://www.mymealtime.com/signin.aspx and follow these steps:
Step 1: Create a MyMealtime.com online parent account
- Click on the “Create new account” link
- Enter a Username and Password. The Username and Password must be at least 6 characters. For example, Username: jsmith Password: pty845
Step 2: Add Students
- Login to your MyMealtime.com online account using the Username and Password that you created in Step 1
- Click on Add New Student
- Choose Washington and Camas School District
- Choose your child’s school
- Enter the child’s first name and ID number
- Repeat the process to add more students to your account
- Click Back to Home when you are finished adding students
To Make a Deposit
- Click on the Make Deposit link to deposit funds into the account.
- PLEASE NOTE: There is a charge of 5% per transaction for using this service.
To View Balance and Purchase History
- Click on View Details next to your student’s name. The balance will appear in the Student Details section. To view purchase history, choose the month you wish to view from the drop-down menu.
If you any questions, please contact Tamara Westmoreland at 360-335-3000, ext. 79094 or email@example.com.