2021-2022 Meal Service Information
Welcome! Stay updated on meal service for your students here. Please continue to check here to stay informed.
Camas School District will continue to provide FREE meal service to ALL students and siblings, between the ages of 1-18 years of age, at no charge for the 2021-22 school year. Families do not have to have free or reduced benefits to receive meals. This free meal service is possible due to another USDA waiver which will end June 30, 2022.
Summer Food Service – Wednesdays curbside pick-up, June 30 – August 18, 2021
Meals are available to all children between 1 – 18 years old, at no charge, this summer. Weekly meal boxes consist of 7 breakfasts and 7 lunches per child each week.
- Weekly meal boxes can only be picked up curbside on Wednesdays ONLY between 9 AM – 2 PM, at Skyridge Middle School or Camas High School
- First pick up day will be Wednesday, June 30, 2021
- Last pick up day will be Wednesday, August 18, 2021
- To sign up, please fill out a Summer 2021 Meal Box Order Form
Meals will be provided to all children ages of 1-18 free of charge. Meals are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability, and there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service.
Questions? Or, if you feel transportation or accessing one of the designated sites will be an issue, please contact:
Nutrition Services 360-833-5768
Tamara Westmoreland – firstname.lastname@example.org
Richelle Mellendorf – email@example.com
Free & Reduced Meals
Due to the public health emergency, the USDA has given schools the flexibility to operate the Seamless Summer Option (SSO) in school year 2021-22. Camas School District will be operating SSO and will offer meals each school day at no charge to all students. In anticipation of a return to normal child nutrition program operations and the potential expansion of P-EBT into SY 21-22, we are encouraging families to complete and submit an application for free or reduced price meals.
*NEW* Free and reduced meal applications are now available online through your Skyward Family Access Account! Please log into your Skyward Family Access account with your district issued username and password at click on Food Service, Applications, then Add Application. You must follow all steps in the application for it to be submitted. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Tamara Westmoreland at 360-335-3000 ext 79094 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MyMealtime.com Account Instructions
Parents now have the opportunity to view their student’s lunch purchase history and current balance as well as make credit card deposits online. PLEASE NOTE: There is a charge of 5% per transaction for using this service.
To create a MyMealtime.com account, you will need your student’s ID number. This number is viewable in Skyward Family Access under the Student Info tab. Having trouble? Contact Tamara Westmoreland at 360-335-3000, ext. 79094 or email@example.com.
Go to https://www.mymealtime.com/signin.aspx and follow these steps:
Step 1: Create a MyMealtime.com online parent account
- Click on the “Create new account” link
- Enter a Username and Password. The Username and Password must be at least 6 characters. For example, Username: jsmith Password: pty845
Step 2: Add Students
- Login to your MyMealtime.com online account using the Username and Password that you created in Step 1
- Click on Add New Student
- Choose Washington and Camas School District
- Choose your child’s school
- Enter the child’s first name and ID number
- Repeat the process to add more students to your account
- Click Back to Home when you are finished adding students
To Make a Deposit
- Click on the Make Deposit link to deposit funds into the account.
- PLEASE NOTE: There is a charge of 5% per transaction for using this service.
To View Balance and Purchase History
- Click on View Details next to your student’s name. The balance will appear in the Student Details section. To view purchase history, choose the month you wish to view from the drop-down menu.
If you any questions, please contact Tamara Westmoreland at 360-335-3000, ext. 79094 or firstname.lastname@example.org.