We’ve gathered all the details onto this page to make it easier to find back-to-school information you need to prepare for the first day of school.
- Calendar: The first school day is Monday, August 28, 2023. The district calendar displays holidays, breaks, late start dates, early release information, and graduation dates. 2023-24 Calendar: English | Espanol
- School Supplies: Having the appropriate tools for learning helps students work effectively. Use these school-specific supply lists to determine what your child needs to be ready for school. If you need help buying supplies or other resources, please get in touch with our Family-Community Resource Center.
- School Events: Check out our 2023 District Summer Schedule for details on our back-to-school events. Note: school offices will open on August 14.
- ParentSquare: We use ParentSquare for district and school communication. An account is automatically generated for each parent/guardian using the contact information in Skyward so that you can get important, urgent, and emergency communications. We encourage you to access your account to update your notification preferences, direct message teachers and staff, choose your preferred language, and more. Click here for the ParentSquare Login Page.
- Meals: Did you know Washington Income Guidelines have changed, creating more opportunities for CSD families? For example, a family of four with a yearly gross income of $55,500 or less qualifies for free meals. Apply today if you think your student may be eligible for free or reduced-price meals! Learn how to manage your student’s meal account here. Meal prices for students:
Elementary: Breakfast $1.80; Lunch $2.80
Middle School: Breakfast $1.90; Lunch $3.05
High School: Breakfast $2.10; Lunch $3.30
- Chromebooks: If your student is in grades 6-12, learn about protecting their Chromebooks with our Annual Assurance Program.
- Bus Routes: Students outside a one-mile radius of their assigned school are eligible to ride the bus. Click this link to find your student’s bus number and pickup and drop-off location. Student route information is typically available in mid-August.
- Registration: New to Camas? Learn how to register for school.
- COVID-19 Information: Students and staff members who have COVID symptoms should stay home and get tested and/or see a healthcare provider. Please see the WA State Department of Health COVID Decision Tree for answers to questions about what to do if you have symptoms, have tested positive, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive. COVID tests for home use are available (as supply allows) for students and staff and can be obtained through the school health room. Please also see the Guidelines for Keeping Ill Children Home from School for additional information about staying home when ill.