If you send us personal information
CSD websites will collect personal information, which you knowingly and voluntarily provide to us by—for example—sending emails, completing information forms, registering for accounts, or responding to surveys. If you supply us with personal information, we may use it to reply to your inquiry or request.
Information collected and stored automatically
If you visit our website, we automatically gather and store the following information about your visit so that we can track the use of our website to make improvements. This information includes, but is not limited to, the following and is stored and used in aggregate form only:
- The IP address from which you access our website
- The name of the domain from which you access the internet
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our website
- The date and time you access our site
- The pages, files, documents, and links that you visit
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked to this website
It is not used to contact you personally.