In March 2015, the CSD migrated to the ShoreTel phone system. Highlights include:
- Directory – the entire school directory will be available from the phone.
- History – it keeps the last twenty calls (includes calls coming in, going out and missed phone calls)
- Programmable Buttons – the phone has special buttons that can be programmed.
- Consistent Login – Keeps the user logged on even when the server is rebooted.
- Software for all – The phone software called “Communicator” will be available to all users. This is similar to the Interaction Client some staff currently have.