Camas School District Preschools
Camas School District runs several early childhood preschool programs for ages 2 ½ through 5 years old. All programs are led by an experienced preschool instructors – many of which are certified teachers – and their qualified support staff. Each day is designed to meet every child’s social, emotional, physical, communication, cognitive, and pre-academic needs, using research-based instructional practices and activities aimed at achieving kindergarten readiness.
Camas School District Preschools:
About Papermaker Preschool
An early childhood preschool program for children ages 4–5 years, with and without special needs
- Led by a highly qualified, certificated teacher, a teacher assistant, and a paraprofessional with early childhood experience
- Supported by early-childhood professionals, including a speech/language pathologist, occupational therapist, and a physical therapist
- Designed to meet children’s social-emotional, cognitive, physical, communication, and pre-academic needs
- Promotes kindergarten readiness
- Home to a unique mentoring program whereby high school students work with preschoolers
- Age Requirement: Must be 3 years of age by August 31
- Location: The Heights Learning Center – 4600 E Garfield Street, Camas, WA 98607 (formerly named Lacamas Heights Elementary)
- Days: All students attend four days a week – M/T/Th/F (no Wednesday class)
- Session Options: Morning session 8:50–11:20 AM / Afternoon session 12:35–3:05 PM
- Tuition: $325 per month for 10 months + $100 non-refundable yearly application fee
For more information about the Papermaker Preschool, contact the Camas School District registrar at 360-833-5410 or email@example.com. If you have questions about your child’s development, contact CSD Special Services at 360-833-5570.