Camas School District Preschools
Camas School District runs three early childhood preschool programs: one for 2 ½ through 3 year olds, one for 3 through 4 year olds, another for 4 through 5 year olds. All three programs are led by an experienced preschool instructors – many of which are certified teachers – and their qualified support staff. Each day is designed to meet every child’s social, emotional, physical, communication, cognitive, and pre-academic needs, using research-based instructional practices and activities aimed at achieving kindergarten readiness.
About Camas Integrated Preschool
An integrated preschool program for children ages 3–5 years, with and without special needs
- Led by highly qualified, certificated teachers with a team of educational support staff
- Supported by early-childhood professionals, including a speech/ language pathologist, occupational therapist, and physical therapist
- Low student-to-adult ratio
- Designed to meet children’s social-emotional, cognitive, physical, communication, and pre-academic needs
- Uses research-based instructional practices and programs
- Promotes kindergarten readiness
- Age Requirement: Must be 3 years of age by August 31
- Location: The Heights Learning Center, 4600 NE Garfield St., Camas, WA 98607 (formerly named Lacamas Heights Elementary)
- Days: Four days a week – M/T/Th/F (no Wednesday class)
- Session Options: Morning session 8:40–11:10 AM / Afternoon session 12:25–2:55 PM
- Tuition: $325 per month for 10 months + $100 non-refundable yearly application fee
For more information about Camas Integrated Preschool, contact the Camas School District registrar at 360-833-5410 or email@example.com. If you have questions about your child’s development, contact CSD Special Services at 360-833-5570.