Posted: December 17, 2019
The apprenticeship workshop offered by the Camas High School Career Center last week brought out nearly 50 attendees to hear from Melissa Boles of Workforce Southwest Washington, along with a representative from Cascadia Tech Academy, Clark County’s Skills Center and a local apprenticeship program.
Families in attendance were able to connect with the representatives, receive answers to their specific questions, and leave with the information needed to help prepare their students for this reputable career pathway.
For more information about local apprenticeship programs, visit https://workforcesw.org/apprenticeship-guide
Upcoming Apprenticeship & Trade Events:
1) Cascadia Technical Academy Presentation
– Wed., Jan. 29, 3:00-3:30 p.m., CHS Library
– Contact CHS Counselor Sarah Warta at email@example.com for more information.
2) CHS Annual College and Career Night
– Wed., Feb. 5, 5:30-7:00 p.m., CHS Main Commons & Learning Center
– Contact Career Specialist Amira Onuoha at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.