Entities Outside the CSD
Camas School District cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar to district families.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations are not distributed.
- IMPORTANT: Flyers are only approved for non-profit groups located within the CSD boundaries per board policy 4060 and its accompanying procedure.
- Flyers are approved and distributed on Thursdays.
- Visit the Peachjar Registration Page
- Register as an Enrichment Provider (account type)
- Upload your flyer for approval
- Pay the service fee
Your flyer will automatically be submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny it based on the standards described above. Peachjar charges outside organizations a fee for this service that is typically less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
Your school’s secretary, who is the school Peachjar Site Admin, can upload flyers to the school’s Peachjar account. You can send your flyers to the Site Admin for uploading. The Site Admin is also in charge of assigning uploading privileges to others. Please contact that individual if you would like to request uploading privileges. Once uploading privileges are assigned to you, an auto-generated email is sent to you with your username and password.