Posted: January 4, 2021
- In our January 12 Town Hall, we reviewed reopening plans and addressed questions. If you were unable to attend the Town Hall you can access the information below. Schools will be providing more specific information about what in-person learning will look like as we move forward.
- On December 14, the Camas School Board adopted an updated reopening plan.
- Following new guidance from the Department of Health released on December 16, the School Board held a special meeting on December 21 to fine-tune our plan.
- The upper limit for small-group size will now be 15 students to align with the DOH recommendation.
- A timeline for increasing in-person learning in the HIGH COVID-19 Activity Level Range was adopted (see table below).
- A timeline for increasing in-person learning in the MODERATE COVID-19 Activity Level Range was adopted (see presentation slides from the meeting HERE). A recording of the meeting is available here.