2021-2022 Meal Service Information
Free meals will be available to all CSD students learning in person at school this year thanks to the United States Department of Agriculture. We do intend to offer ala carte options to secondary students as well.
While meals will continue to be offered at no cost to students in the 2021-2022 school year, families are strongly encouraged to complete a meal benefits form for other discounts and offers that will support their child’s educational experience. We want to help and the State requires completed meal benefit forms for assistance programs. Students who qualify for benefits are eligible for discounted rates on:
- Athletic fees
- Club fees
- District technology fees
- School-age childcare (SAC)
- AP tests
- SAT/ACT tests
Applying and qualifying for meal benefits can also help students in these ways:
- Financial aid (FAFSA, EFC – Expected Family Contribution)
- Scholarship opportunities
- Free wireless hot spots from the 10 Million Project
Participation in the Meal Benefits Program helps support students, staff, and qualifies the Camas School District for federal funds:
- Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Program Eligibility
- Eligibility for Severe Need Rates
- National School Lunch Program Equipment grants
- Teacher Loan Forgiveness
- ESEA Programs: Title I, Part A; Title II, Part A; Title V
*NEW* Free and reduced meal applications are now available online through your Skyward Family Access Account! Please log in to your Skyward Family Access account with your district-issued username and password and click on Food Service, Applications, then Add Application. You must follow all steps in the application for it to be submitted. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Tamara Westmoreland at 360-335-3000 ext 79094 or email@example.com.
MyMealtime.com Account Instructions
Parents now have the opportunity to view their student’s lunch purchase history and current balance as well as make credit card deposits online. PLEASE NOTE: There is a charge of 5% per transaction for using this service.
To create a MyMealtime.com account, you will need your student’s ID number. This number is viewable in Skyward Family Access under the Student Info tab. Having trouble? Contact Tamara Westmoreland at 360-335-3000, ext. 79094 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to https://www.mymealtime.com/signin.aspx and follow these steps:
Step 1: Create a MyMealtime.com online parent account
- Click on the “Create new account” link
- Enter a Username and Password. The Username and Password must be at least 6 characters. For example, Username: jsmith Password: pty845
Step 2: Add Students
- Login to your MyMealtime.com online account using the Username and Password that you created in Step 1
- Click on Add New Student
- Choose Washington and Camas School District
- Choose your child’s school
- Enter the child’s first name and ID number
- Repeat the process to add more students to your account
- Click Back to Home when you are finished adding students
To Make a Deposit
- Click on the Make Deposit link to deposit funds into the account.
- PLEASE NOTE: There is a charge of 5% per transaction for using this service.
To View Balance and Purchase History
- Click on View Details next to your student’s name. The balance will appear in the Student Details section. To view purchase history, choose the month you wish to view from the drop-down menu.
If you any questions, please contact Tamara Westmoreland at 360-335-3000, ext. 79094 or email@example.com.