Free & Reduced Meals
Eligible Camas School District students can receive free or reduced-price meals and other benefits. Breakfast will be served at no cost to those children who qualify for free and reduced-price meals. Lunches will be served at no cost to children who qualify for free meals and to those who qualify for reduced-price meals in kindergarten through 3rd grade. All other students (preschool and grades 4–12) will be charged regular rates.
CSD Nutrition Services (Sodexo)
mPower Account Info
Parents now have the opportunity to view their student’s lunch purchase history and current balance as well as make credit card deposits online. To create an mPower account, you will need your student’s ID number. This number is viewable in Skyward Family Access under the Student Info tab. Having trouble? Contact Angie Hyde at 360-833-5768 or Angie.Hyde@camas.wednet.edu).
Go to https://www.mymealtime.com/signin.aspx and follow these steps:
Step 1: Create an mPower online parent account
- Click on the “Create new account” link
- Enter a Username and Password. The Username and Password must be at least 6 characters. For example, Username: jsmith Password: pty845
Step 2: Add Students
- Login to your mPower online account using the Username and Password that you created in Step 1
- Click on Add New Student
- Choose Washington and Camas School District
- Choose your child’s school
- Enter the child’s first name and ID number
- Repeat the process to add more students to your account
- Click Back to Home when you are finished adding students
- To Make a Deposit
- Click on the Make Deposit link to deposit funds into the account. There is a small fee for this service.
- To View Balance and Purchase History
- Click on View Details next to your student’s name. The balance will appear in the Student Details section. To view purchase history, choose the month you wish to view from the drop-down menu.
If you any questions, please contact Angie Hyde at Angie.Hyde@camas.wednet.edu.