A free half-day preschool program for qualifying low-income families of children 3–4 years old with and without special needs
- Staffed by Teacher Family Advocates
- Uses individualized curriculum based on developmentally appropriate practices
- Age Requirement: Must be 3 years of age by August 31
- Location: Zellerbach Administration Center, 841 NE 22nd Ave., Camas, WA 98607
- Days: Four days a week (M, T, TH, F)
- Session Options: Visit Educational Opportunities for Children and Families for details.
- Tuition: Free
For more information about Head Start Preschool, contact the Contact the Head Start Enrollment Department at 360-567-2720.