Posted: April 19, 2017
Congratulations to our Camas High School students who competed in the Washington State Science and Engineering Fair over Spring Break.
- Alexis Howard, Walter Scheldorf, and Jordan Chase: 1st in Mechanical Engineering
- Rose Leveen and Odessa Thompson: 2nd in Environmental Science
- Elizabeth Parker, Aanya Friedeman, and Mackenzie Snell: 2nd in Bioengineering
- Amy Fan and Bailey Segall: 2nd in Environmental Engineering
- Rhianna Fitzgerald and Thomas Hull: 2nd in Mechanics and Engineering
- Elizabeth Nilles and Mary-Elizabeth Wurzer: 1st in Environmental Science
- Junha Lee, Jaden Kim, and Edward Bogachuk: 1st in Physical Energy
- Rahul Ram: 1st in Bioinformatics
- Devank and Shevank Shekhar: 1st in Bioengineering
- Special shout out to Tsering Shola: 1st in Life Sciences and invited to compete at the international level in Los Angeles.
- Sarah Wells-Moran: 1st in Engineering