Posted: May 16, 2017
This letter was originally emailed to families of middle school and Camas High School students on May 16, 2017.
We are excited to announce that Camas High School, Liberty Middle School, and Skyridge Middle School Athletic departments are now moving towards a paperless and convenient online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs. The athletic offices will no longer take any paper registration; this must be done online.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
- Have a completed physical [within the past two (2) years] from a physician.
- Have read and understood the Athletic Code of Conduct.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Doctor Information
- Health Insurance Information
- Emergency Contact Information
A parent/guardian can register by clicking the appropriate link below:
FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner’s First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters, or spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you into FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Payment can be made via cash or check made payable to ASB or by accessing your online payment option through your school for credit/debit card. Payments cannot be made until August 2017 when school athletic offices open.
- Click the Submit button. After selecting Submit, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the ‘Registration’ tab on the blue bar. If you need assistance with registration do not contact the school, contact FamilyID at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-800-5583 x1. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
What if I don’t know if my student’s physical is expired?
You can contact the appropriate athletic office: CHS at 360-833-5760, LMS at 360-335-3000 ext. 77217, or SMS at 335-3000 ext. 78294.
What if I don’t have internet access at home?
There is a kiosk available at each athletic office. Please note: You will need an email account in order to create your FamilyID account.
District Athletic Director