Posted: October 19, 2017
Join us for an exciting book club!
Book: The Financial Aid Handbook: Getting the Education You Want for the Price You Can Afford, written by two college admissions counselors with 80 years of experience
Where: CHS North Commons
When: Thursday, November 2 & Thursday, November 16
Time: 6:30–8:30 PM
What: This book club is a one-stop guide to the college selection process and covers…
- The nine biggest myths about paying for college
- A step-by-step guide to completing the FAFSA and Profile
- The ultimate guide to federal, state, and private student loans
- How to predict scholarship dollars with the Merit Aid Profile
- How to negotiate with the Financial Aid office
- Register for the Financial Aid Book Club
- Purchase the book at the CHS ASB counter for $14, online from CHS starting Friday 10/20, or on Amazon any time
- Read the first six chapters of the Financial Aid Handbook by Nov. 2
See you on November 2!