How will we…
Below are links to documents, and supporting videos and files which summarize different aspects of our Updated Reopening Plan – 12/21/21.
- Athletics Guidelines – WIAA
- Classroom Layout
- Cleaning and Disinfection | Watch Video
- Handwashing | Watch Video
- Health Screening – Staff | Health Screening – Students | ParentSquare Screening How-To
- HVAC Systems | Watch Video
- Mask Wearing | Watch Video
- Nutrition Services
- Suspected and Confirmed Case Protocol | Student Flow Chart | Staff Flow Chart | Spanish | Russian
- Transportation | Watch Video
We have collected a body of research that is informing decisions related to how and when to increase in-person learning opportunities.
Current Status of Learning Delivery
COVID-19 activity is determined by calculating the number of new cases per 100,000 residents in the county over 14 days. Public Health calculates the current COVID-19 activity level in Clark County once a week and posts the updated rate on the website every Tuesday.
January 2021 Town Hall
- In our January 12 Town Hall, we reviewed reopening plans and addressed questions. If you were unable to attend the Town Hall you can access the information below. Schools will be providing more specific information about what in-person learning will look like as we move forward.
November 2020 Town Hall
On November 16, Superintendent Jeff Snell hosted a virtual Town Hall for our families. If you’re unable to join us, you can watch a recording of it and view the resources below.
- Town Hall Recording
- Presentation Slides
- Thoughtexchange prior to Town Hall
- Thoughtexchange during the Town Hall
September 2020 Town Hall
On September 29, Superintendent Jeff Snell hosted a virtual Town Hall for our families. If you’re unable to join us, you can watch a recording of it and view the resources below.